This advanced MIG 130 Flux Core Auto Wire Feed Welding Machine is specifically designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire, eliminating any need for gas and regulators with traditional MIG welders. Get the functionality of a MIG welder without the hassle of gas operation. Simple configuration for made for gasless flux-cored welding applications. Built with variable speed wire control and thermal overload protection, making the MIG 130 flux-core wire welder an ideal tool for both professionals and serious DIY enthusiasts.
- Welding machine is perfect for welding normal thin steel and iron, perfect for home DIY and general repairing work, mini size but also practical, it will obtain a professional finish in welding, features a easy carrying handle, light weight, compact design, easy for translation and storage, very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- Features 4 levels of current flow settings, features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice
- Its relatively small size allows for convenient storage, and due to its portability, it is very useful if you have a bigger project in mind that will require re-positioning
- Convenient automatic flux-cored wire feeding, self-release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part
- Welding machine comes with 2 air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation, the welding gun with full on/off safety control, Standard American triangle ground cord and automatic thermal safety protection
There are no reviews yet.