In the soldering industry, the name Weller carries a lot of weight. Carl Weller patented the first hand-soldering tool to heat and cool rapidly in 1941. Weller Manufacturing Company was founded in 1945 as a family partnership near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Over the years, manufacturers of many types of products from televisions to washing machines came to rely on Weller for its quality and reliability. Today Weller tools play a role in the manufacture of electronics innovations around the world. The Weller D650 is one of the many products that have made Weller the go-to brand for soldering.
- The Weller D650 is a professional heavy-duty gun
- Dual-heat wattage gun
- The D650 features a pistol grip design, ready to use in 6 seconds
- Fingertip trigger selects high (1st trigger position)
- Or low output (2nd trigger position)
- Heavy gauge, high efficiency, tin-plated copper tip
- Twin lights illuminate work
There are no reviews yet.