The Weller Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron comes in a small storage case to go with you anywhere. Quick and easy to use, this cordless butane soldering iron is ready to get the job done. In the soldering industry, the name Weller carries a lot of weight. Carl Weller patented the first hand-soldering tool to heat and cool rapidly in 1941. Over the years, manufacturers of many types of products from televisions to washing machines came to rely on Weller for its quality and reliability.
- Self-igniting cordless butane solder iron
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool
- Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds
- Gas capacity allows up to 1 hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job
There are no reviews yet.