Get it soldered. Weller introduces a new soldering station designed for vocational and professional uses. The WE station is ready when you are just switch it on and start soldering.
- 40% more powerful, gets your soldering job done faster
- 1-channel soldering station with digital LCD screen and easy to use menu control buttons
- Easy to handle high performance 70-Watt soldering iron
- Intuitive navigation
- Low total cost of ownership
- ESD safe station, iron, and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Reinforced safety rest for secure iron storage
- Temperature stability (plus/minus 4°F, 2°C) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Toolless tip change allows you to quickly change out hot tips by turning the plastic knurled nut located on the soldering pencil.
- WE1010NA is a versatile product that’s suitable for a range of users, from professional to beginners and everyone in between
- Uses Genuine Weller ET soldering tips
- Includes: 1 WE1 station 120-Volt, 1 WEP70 tip retainer, 1 WEP70 iron, PH70 safety rest with sponge and ETA tip 0.062 mm/1.6 mm screwdriver
There are no reviews yet.