In the soldering industry, the name Weller carries a lot of weight. Carl Weller patented the first hand-soldering tool to heat and cool rapidly in 1941. Weller Manufacturing Company was founded in 1945 as a family partnership near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Over the years, manufacturers of many types of products from televisions to washing machines came to rely on Weller for its quality and reliability. Today Weller tools play a role in the manufacture of electronics innovations around the world.
- Benchtop smoke absorber
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes 1 replacement filter (WSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- ESD safe
There are no reviews yet.