MIG TIG MMA Welder Machine. 3 In 1 Combo and Inner Wire Feeder and Highly Equipped IGBT. Multifunction 3-in-1 MIG/TIG/MMA professional combo welder, capable of welding up to alloy, mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel, copper, and cast iron. It can work well with solid wire and flux cord wire; it also has the TIG Torch and STICK function to weld steel and stainless steel perfectly. Gentle Reminder This welder has provided all the accessories that you need. Some accessories may come within the welder’s side panel, simply open it to get those accessories.
- Advanced IGBT Technology: Our MIG-130 adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology with excellent arc stability. Rated output current: 130 Amps. Output current range: 40 to 130 Amps. Suitable for welding carbon steel, iron, stainless steel, and other metals
- Convenient Flux Cored Wire: This mig tig stick welder can use flux-cored welding wire and solid welding wire. Feeding speed adjustment range: 8.20 to 42.65 ft./ min. MIG welding wire: 0.024 to 0.031 in. Included welding wire: 1 kg. It is the perfect entry-level welder choice
- Easy Control Panel and 3 In 1: MIG welding machine has MIG MMA TIG mode. The welding machine has included with function switching buttons and a current-voltage control knob, the intelligent digital display makes the operation easier for you
- Safety and Overheat Protection: The arc welding machine has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overload; it is protected against splashing water, with a protection level of IP21, which has good water resistance
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight 28.7 lbs., with a comfortable handle, easy to install and store. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs
- Specification: Input Power Voltage: 110-Volt, Rated Output Current: 130 Amps, Mig Welding Wire: 0.024 in. to 0.031 in., Tig Tungsten Needle: 0.063 in. x 5.9 in.; 0.079 in. x 5.9 in., Mma Electrode Dia.: 0.063 in. x 0.079 in., Welding Thickness: 0 to 0.12 in., Output Current Range: 40 to 130 Amp, Insulation Class: F, Protection Class: Ip21S, Product Size: 12.2 in. L x 6.1 in. W x 11 in. H, Product Weight: 29 lbs.
- Package Content: 1 x Welding Machine, 1 x 1 KG Welding Wire, 1 x Pure Copper Ground Wire, 1 x Pure Copper Welding Wire, 1 x 14Ak Gas Shielded Welding Gun (6.56 Ft.), 1 x Brush, 1 x Slag Hammer, 1 x Welding Glasses
There are no reviews yet.