6 ft. x 10 ft. Fire Blankets. Fiberglass Fabric and 1,022°F and Reinforced Hem. The fire suppression emergency blanket is composed of flame-retardant material. The fire retardant blanket is used to cut off the oxygen supply to the fire, thereby extinguishing it. Compared with ordinary fire extinguishers, it does not cause confusion and is convenient and easy to use.
- 100% Fire Retardant: Our fire blankets are made of fiberglass fabric and can withstand operating temperatures up to 1,022℉. It can keep your furniture, flooring, and yourself from sparks, embers, and molten metal
- Adjustable Working Area: We’ve developed a reinforced hem for a fortified suspension in the air. The welding blankets have a lot of grommets for adjusting their size. Its largest area reaches up to 6 ft. x 10 ft. for more significant usage. Extra red package is provided in conduced to storage and carriage
- 8 Brass Grommets: The fire blanket for home has well attached 8 stainless-steel eyelets. These grommets prolong and secure hanging on different conditions. It is designed for in-home and outdoor use, heavy-duty welding, cutting, and other services
- Fine Craft and Quality: The emergency fire blanket has a tightly bound weaving pattern to ensure maximum durability. Composed fiberglass materials reduce wear and tear, providing a hiding place during repeated light-duty and heavy-duty grinding and welding jobs
- Versatile Application: The fire blanket kitchen keeps you from danger in the work area without worrying about burns or scratches while working with barbecues, an oven, hot pan, microwave, wood stoves, fireplaces, campfires, heavy welding gear
- Specifications: Grommets: Stainless-steel, Temperature: 1022°F, Material: Glass fiber coated with silica gel, Product Size: 6 ft. x 10 ft.
- Package Content: 2 x Welding Blankets, 1 x Black Packaging Bag
There are no reviews yet.