The Stark 16 Amp 240-Volt Spot Welder is designed to make quick, strong spot welds for a wide range of materials including steel and cast iron. Welds uncoated mild, galvanized or stainless steel sheets up to 3/16 in. of thickness using the 2-pieces of 20-Gauge galvanized tongs. The electrode tips on the galvanized tongs provides concentrated welding current into a small spot to concurrently secure sheet material together. This portable air-cooled spot welder can run on standard rated 240-Volt power supply at 16 Amp of electrical current. Ideal usage for professionals and serious DIY enthusiasts for light and medium-duty welding projects.
- Welds uncoated mild, galvanized material or stainless sheet steel up to 3/16 in. combined thickness
- 2-pieces of 20-Gauge galvanized tongs with electrode tips to concentrate welding current
- Runs on standard rated 240-Volt power supply with 16 Amp of electrical current
- Portable air-cooled spot welder equipped with 2 6 in. tongs to lock firm onto materials
- Must be plugged into suitable outlet, properly installed and grounded for user safety
- Duty cycle of 50% at 2.5 kVA, unit can weld for 5-seconds out of 10-second intervals
- Ideal for professionals and serious DIY hobbyists for small and medium welding projects
There are no reviews yet.