Stark Argon Set is compatible with a range of gases, including CO2 as well as argon and designed to reduce and control pressure levels. This MIG/TIG Welding Argon Regulator is a useful product for any welder. This flowmeter gauges is perfect for MIG and TIG Welding Applications.
- Wide range of application: idea choice for welding, cutting, chemical and electronics industry
- Argon/CO2 regulator for welding: the Argon regulator is a ideal choice for professional TIG/MIG welding applications, which can be used to reduce and control pressure levels, whether you are a welding beginner or a seasoned professional, you will found that argon regulators is very easy to use
- Argon flowmeter with pressure gauge: Argon flowmeter is equipped with pressure gauge, allowing you to view how much gas is left in the tank range 0 to 3,500 psi
- CGA580 inlet connection: the pressure regulator is suitable for standard Argon/O2/N2 tanks with CGA-580 inlet connection, able to connect the welding hose via female 5/8UNF-18RH fitting
- Hose included: 6 ft. hose quick connect fitting enable your tanks at a safe distance from your welding projects
- Material is made of PC and copper
- Fitting type: CGA-580
- Volume range: 0 LPM to 25 LPM (kgf/c㎡)
- Pressure range: 0 psi to 3500 psi
- kgf/c㎡ range: 0 to 250 kgf/c㎡
- Hose I.D.: 3/16 in. and the O.D. is 5/16 in.
- Hose length: 6 ft.
- Package contents: welder regulator Argon/CO2 flow meter, Argon hose
There are no reviews yet.