RYOBI introduces the 18V ONE+ Cordlesss 120-Watt Soldering Iron. This innovative soldering iron provides ultimate mobility, allowing you to take it directly to your work space. It fully heats up in under 90 seconds and has an iron holder for safe storage. The temperature control dial will allow you to set and maintain temperatures between 400 and 900 degrees. The LED status indicator lets you know when the tool is heating up, when it’s reached its maximum temperature, and when it’s cooling down. It also features a 3 ft. reach that enables access to applications in hard to reach areas. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the soldering iron includes a fine point tip and solder coil. Battery, charger, and extension cord sold separately.
- Temperature control dial to set and maintain temperatures from 400 degrees up to 900 degrees
- Rapid heat up in under 90 seconds
- Onboard LED indicator for heating, ready to use, and cooling statuses
- 3 ft. reach to access hard to reach areas in a variety of applications
- Onboard iron holder for safe and convenient storage
- Change tips with easy tool-free tip change
- Cordless convenience allows you to take the tool directly to the work space
- Part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) PCL946 18V ONE+ Cordless 120-Watt Soldering Iron, (1) fine point tip, (1) solder coil, and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
There are no reviews yet.