Oatey Lead free solder kits includes solder wire, flux, abrasive cloth and application brush to make the soldering job easier. Oatey H20-5 flux is a water soluble, smooth, non-runny paste that applies easily and spreads evenly. Flux offers excellent wetting characteristics that facilitate solder flow for exceptional bonding. It cleans, fluxes and preps copper piping to provide uniform solder flow. Lead free solder wire is ideal for copper plumbing installation as it has low melting point and will flow into the seated joint. Abrasive cloth is used to remove oxidation from the copper surfaces prior to fluxing. Brush is included with the kit for applying the flux to the piping.
- Contains 1/4 lb. roll of oatey safe-flo lead free wire solder, 1.7 oz H20-5 paste flux, sandcloth, and application brush
- Copper, bismuth, tin and silver alloy solder provides low melt point and exceptional flow
- 420°F – 460°F solder melting range
- Flux is water soluble and NSF approved
- Flux is a smooth, non-runny paste that applies easily and spreads evenly
- Abrasive sand cloth is a tough aluminum oxide abrasive that provides fast cleaning and long life
- Flux brush is 5 in. long and 1/2-in wide
- Note: Product may vary by store
There are no reviews yet.