Oatey H-20 95 Water Soluble Tinning Flux is a water-flushable flux containing solder powder to aid in the soldering process. The smooth, non-runny paste easily washes residual flux out of a piping system. The flux’s wetting characteristics allow exceptional bonding. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
- Compatible with common plumbing solder alloys
- Ideal for use with large diameter copper piping
- Designed for use in joining of sweating copper pipe and fittings
- Cleans, fluxes and pre-tins copper piping for uniform solder flow
- Washes residual flux out of a piping system
- Meets ASTM standard B-813 and is approved for use by model plumbing codes
- Lead-free formula is water-based for effective cleaning and will not turn copper piping green
- Tinning powder helps to pre-tin the piping
- 8 oz. size
There are no reviews yet.