Oatey No. 95 Tinning Flux is a petrolatum-based flux containing tinning powder to help pre-tin the pipe. It cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals. 100% lead-free, No. 95 Tinning Flux is NSF-listed for potable water applications. Its formula prevents copper piping turning green and is excellent for large diameter copper pipe applications. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
- Smooth, non-runny petrolatum-based solder paste flux
- 100% lead-free paste cleans and fluxes copper piping
- Use on copper piping and other metals without discoloration
- Petroleum base provides cleaning effectiveness
- Ideal for large diameter copper piping
- Can be used in plumbing, fire sprinkler, heating, venting and air conditioning (HVAC) and other systems
- Will not turn copper piping green
- Compatible with all common plumbing solder alloys
- Material is safe for use in drinking water applications
- Excellent wetting characteristics for better solder flow and exceptional bonding
- 1.7 oz.
There are no reviews yet.