The M12 Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12 Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology delivers up to 40-minutes of run-time on a M12 Compact Battery Pack. Milwaukee soldering iron tips are copper core, nickel and iron coated for maximum durability. The tips are optimized for fast heat up times and long life. This tip can be used for most small component and wire soldering. For best performance, use with Milwaukee M12 Soldering Iron. Offering the best in class performance.
- Green LED indicates operating temperature reached
- Red LED indicates tool is off and still hot
- 3-stop pivoting head: delivers unmatched access
- Tool-free tip change: easily switch between chisel and pointed tips
- LED work light
- Compatible with all M12 battery packs
- Includes 1 M12 soldering iron (Tool-Only) (2488-20), 1 pointed tip, two 49-80-0401 M12 soldering iron chisel tips
There are no reviews yet.