The M12 Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK Intelligence to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12 Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12 Compact Battery Pack.
- 18 second heat up time
- Green LED indicates operating temperature reached
- Red LED indicates tool is off and still hot
- 3-stop pivoting head: delivers unmatched access
- Tool-free tip change: easily switch between chisel and pointed tips
- LED work light
- Up to 40 minutes of run-time on M12 compact battery pack
- Part of the M12 system, featuring 80+ tools
- Includes: M12 soldering iron, chisel tip, pointed tip, M12 REDLITHIUM compact battery pack, M12 charger and carrying case
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
There are no reviews yet.