Protect your workshop by reducing the risk of injury and fire with Lotos general purpose welding blanket. Shield your work space and equipment from sparks, spatter and excessive heat. This welding blanket measures 4 ft. x 6 ft. and is made of 18 oz. heat-treated flame retardant gold fiberglass material. It is designed to resist a temperature up to 1000F. The thickness of the blanket material is 0.025 in. and has evenly spaced aluminum grommets on each side for hanging. The blanket is lock stitched with heat resistant fiberglass thread. This blanket is perfect for workshops, garages and any space where you need to limit risk and exposure from spatter and sparks. Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines only and not as a guarantee of performance. All blankets are subject to burn through. The product provides only temporary protection within their individual specifications. It is the user’s responsibility to monitor their activity and use of the product at all times.
- 18 oz. heat treated flame retardant gold fiberglass material
- Measures 4 ft. x 6 ft. great for use in shop, garage or work spaces
- Material thickness is 0.025 in., evenly spaced aluminum grommets on either side for hanging
- Limits exposure from spatter and sparks
- Temperature resistance up to 1000°F
- Lock stitched with heat resistant fiberglass thread
- Protect your workshop by reducing the risk of injury and fire
There are no reviews yet.