The Lincoln Electric paint marker, ideal for welding application, dispenses a fast-drying, high-gloss enamel paint for permanent marking, lettering, coding and numbering on both interior and exterior surfaces. The markers are easy-to-use and convenient to carry in your pocket. This marker uses white paint.
- Marks on metal, plastic, printed circuit boards, glass, wood, paper, leather, textiles, etc.
- Writes on any surface, porous or non-porous, rough, smooth, wet, oily or dry
- Withstands heat and weathering under adverse conditions
- Unique precision valve accurately meters flow, so the right amount of paint passes through the tip
- Long-lasting replaceable fiber tips allow full use of the marker
- UV resistant
There are no reviews yet.