The Lincoln Electric Port-A-Torch Kit allows you to cut, weld and braze all in 1 lightweight carrying case. The kit is designed to be easily carried to the site and features a high-impact frame. As supplied the outfit is capable of cutting 1 in. and welding up to 1/16 in.
- Includes 3/16 in. x 12 ft. welding hose, welding goggles, torch handle, cutting attachment, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, cutting and welding tips, mixer and flint striker
- Designed to carry 1 MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder (included)
- Able to cut 4 in. and weld up to 1/2 in. with larger tips and large acetylene cylinder
- Base-unit includes a black-polycarbonate frame, nylon shoulder straps and outer storage pockets
- Also includes a brass torch handle with built-in, reverse-flow check valves, a cutting attachment with solid, forged-brass head, tail and stainless-steel tubes and easy-to-read scale gauges
- Capable of cutting 1 in. and welding up to 1/16 in.
- Lightweight and portable
There are no reviews yet.