The Lincoln Electric Welding Gloves are made of split leather and grain leather. Stitching sewn with Kevlar thread provides extreme durability. Lincoln Electric designed this glove with materials that provide heat resistance, comfort, dexterity and durability. Ideal for most MIG welding and Flux-Core welding process.
- Size – Large
- Premium Grain & Split Leather Exterior
- Soft & Padded Fleece Cotton Liners
- Unique multi-layer inside liner optimizes heat resistance and comfort
- Glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar stitching throughout the entire glove to increase strength and glove service life
- Moisture absorbent cuff
- Elastic band for optimal fit
- Seamless Index finger provides excellent trigger control
- Extra Long Cuff – Long cuff provide the user with extra protection
- Elastic Fit – Integrated elastic band creates a form fit with added protection and comfort
- Great Dexterity – The grain leather palm and seamless forefinger design offer great hand flexibility and feel for all day comfort.
There are no reviews yet.