A flux coated welding alloy used to braze steel, steel alloys, copper, brass, bronze and cast iron. Sometimes used to join galvanized sheets of duct work. Used for repair work on steel and other copper, brass and bronze alloys. Excellent for brazing automobiles, pipes, tanks, etc.
- For build up applications
- 3/32 in. Diameter by 36 in. long
- Tins easily and has high strength and wear resistance
- Low fume
- A high quality brazing coating, already applied to speed up brazing time
- Three brazing rods per container
There are no reviews yet.