The newest addition to the Husky line of products – the Husky ST80 Single Phase Stick Welder. The Husky Welder ST80 offers advanced IGBT technology makes it more efficient, Output: 10-75A (Stick); 10-80A (TIG), and a Duty Cycle of 20%@75A (Stick); 20%@80A (TIG). This welder by Husky also has Built-in host start, anti-sticking and arc force enables easy arc start and perfect performance for DIY users. The Husky ST80 Welder is great for beginners and DIY users, but also boasts professional features like a digital display, mode selection, and DINSE connector. The new Husky welder is a great addition to your Husky Tools collection.
- Excluded plastic panel makes the machine unique in the market
- 10ft electrode holder and 10ft ground clamp included makes it ready-to-use out of package
- Welder includes Infinite knob to control cutting amperage easily.
- Dinse connector enables easy connection with welding cables to start welding.
- Power indicator turns on when machine is powered on.
- Mode selection button and indicators makes it easy to choose welding process for different works
There are no reviews yet.