The newest addition to the Husky line of products – the Husky Single Phase 140 Amp 120-Volt AC Gas MIG Wire Feed Welder with Gas Regulator. The Husky Welder MIG140 offers advanced IGBT technology makes it more efficient, Output: 30-145A, and a Duty Cycle of [email protected]%. This single phase gas mig wire feed welder by Husky comes ready to weld, and also offers two digital displays, 4T capabilities for comfort on long projects, and an infinite knob to easily control cutting amperage. The Husky Welder is loaded with safety features like tripped overheat protection, short circuit alert, tripped overvoltage protection, overcurrent alerts, and MIG gun switch issue alerts. The new Husky welder is a great addition to your Husky Tools collection.
- Advanced IGBT technology makes the Husky welder more efficient
- 180° hinges support the door steady when it opens up
- Power indicator turns on when machine is powered on
- Two digital display enable visual observation of settings.
- 4T capability helps release user’s finger in long-hours welding
- Popular tweco style torch connector and ready for spool gun
- Infinite knob to control cutting amperage easily.
- Excluded plastic panel makes the machine unique in the market
- Other safety features: tripped overheat protection/short circuit alert/tripped overvoltage protection/overcurrent alert/MIG gun switch issue alert.
There are no reviews yet.