The HIT 70 Amp Arc 120-Volt Welder is small but mighty. Easy to use, lightweight and portable, this Arc Welder is ideal for light duty automotive and industrial welding at home, on the farm or at the shop. The Welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Use 1/16 in., 5/64 in, 3/32 in. electrodes with mild steel up to 1/8 in. The 120-Volt HIT Arc Welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection. Kit includes 6.5 ft. power cord, 5 ft. Earth ground cable with clamp, 6.25 ft. MIG Torch and cable with electrode holder, wire spool, face shield and brush hammer.
- 120-Volt power supply can be plugged into any standard outlet
- Uses arc electrode welding for improved welding control and versatility
- Advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
- Welds carbon steel and mild steel up to 1/8 in. thick, not suitable for aluminum or stainless steel
- Inverter IGBT technology power manages input fluctuations for better welds and more control
- Compatible with electrode sizes E6013 and E7018, 1/16 in., 5/64 in. and 3/32 in.
- Plugs into standard 120-Volt outlet, single phase, 60 Hz, 62-Volt no load
- 21.4 Amp maximum input current
- Variable amps output 10 Amp to 70 Amp , with duty cycle of 30% at 70 Amp
- Kit includes 6.5 ft. power cord, 5 ft. earth ground cable with clamp, 6.5 ft. welding cable and electrode holder, wire spool, face shield and brush hammer
There are no reviews yet.