Forney Industries soldering line features high quality, industry standard products to accomplish any job. The materials are consistent and reliable, allowing precise metal fusing and better results. The all-inclusive line offers lead free options suitable for various applications.
- · Electrical repair rosin solder 1/32 in solid 60/40 tin-lead solder
- · Melting temp:374°F (190°C). For use with Rosin Flux
- · Suitable for electronic repair including wiring and circuit boards
- Weight: 16 oz. (bulk)
- Application type: electrical
- Use: electronics, wiring and circuit boards
- Precautionary measures: avoid contact with skin and eyes, ensure adequate ventilation and wear all necessary personal protection equipment while using, wash hands after use
There are no reviews yet.