The Forney Easy Weld 20 P is a powerful and easy to use plasma cutter. Weighing only 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kilograms), this machine is easily transportable. This plasma cutter also features Drag Torch Technology, which allows you to drag the tip directly on the surface of the material for smooth and precise cuts. What’s more, this machine is generator friendly and runs off a standard 120V outlet, making cutting on the go easy and efficient. With this plasma cutter, you can clean cut mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, brass and copper up to 1/4″. This machine can also cut aluminum up to 3/16″. For auto body, farm & ranch, contractor, metal art, and do-it-yourself projects, the Forney Easy Weld 20 P is the ideal choice.
- CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4″* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel)
- EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze. Air Compressor Not Included.
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY- Allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you’re cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE- Forney’s 120-volt 20 P Plasma Cutter is generator friendly so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- RUGGED- All metal case. Built to take the day to day
- MACHINE INCLUDES- Includes a 13′ cutting torch, 8′ ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 15.125″ (384.18 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters) Weight: 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kilograms) Air compressor capable of 1.5 CFM is required (not included)
- Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
There are no reviews yet.