Tensile strength is 79,000 PSI. Polarity is DCEN straight. Shielding gas is not required. Wire diameter is 0.030 in. (0.8 mm). Weight is 2 lbs. (0.907 Kg). Flux cored wire is classified as E71T-GS. (E) Stands for electrode. The (7) indicates the tensile strength, 70,000 PSI. The (1) indicates that it is an all position wire. (T) Indicates tubular wire. (G) Is for general, meaning no other specifications apply and (S) means single pass only. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required.
- · 2lb Spool 0.030 in all position flux core MIG wire for mild steel
- · Best suited to single pass applications with high travel speed
- · Works on rusty, dirty and painted material in windy condition
- Although no gas is required, an argon/CO2 mix will reduce spatter
- Excellent on 18-gauge mild steel or thicker
There are no reviews yet.