0.030 in. (0.8 mm) Wire diameter. 2 lbs. (0.907 Kg) spool. 20% chromium and 10% nickel. Tensile strength is 79,000 PSI. Shielding gas is argon or argon/CO2. Recommended polarity is DCEP reverse. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Excellent for welding stainless-steel and dissimilar metals
- Stainless-steel welding wire recommended for welding 301, 302, 304, 305 and 308 stainless base metals
- Alloy is recommended for applications were resistance to corrosion, impact and abrasion is required
- Applications includes food and beverage markets plus maintenance and repair
- Requires argon, argon mix or argon helium mix shielding gas (not included)
There are no reviews yet.