The PowerArc 140 ST from Everlast is a perfect choice for the customer who has a farm, home shop or even a small fabrication business. This is the unit to have while you are out on the trail, at the track or just in your shop doing everyday fabrication chores. In fact, you can say goodbye to heavy transformer welder sitting in the corner. The dual-voltage IGBT inverter design allows the unit to go anywhere, and operate off of any standard power outlet. Maximum amp output operating on 240-Volt is 140 amps for TIG and Stick. The amp output while operating on 120-Volt is 87 (+- 3) amps for stick and 95(+-3) amps for TIG. The PowerArc 140ST will weld almost any metal except for aluminum and magnesium with its stick or lift-arc TIG feature. The PowerArc 140 ST comes with about everything you need to weld, including a convenient carry case (except TIG regulator and Tungsten). The stick and a standard 17 series gas-valve TIG torch, along with the work clamp are included as part of the welder package. Included also is a small starter kit of consumables for TIG. Nothing needs to be changed internally to go between 240-Volt and 120-Volt operation. The unit performs equally well in either stick or TIG mode. The unit can weld electrodes from 1/16 in. up to 1/8 in. thick in stick mode, and can weld up to 3/16 in. plate metal in a single pass. E6011, E6013, E7014 and E7018 stick welding rods (electrodes) all weld easily due to the automatic hot start and adaptive arc force control.
- 10-140-Amp welder with stick and lift arc TIG features for welding steel, stainless and even copper
- Dual voltage 120/240-Volt design offers go anywhere performance; reduced output while operating on 120-Volt
- Compact inverter provides a commercial 35% duty cycle while reducing size and weight
- Adaptive arc force control
- Convenient carry case along with stick and TIG torch and work cable/clamp included
There are no reviews yet.