The Dremel VersaFlame multi-function butane torch produces variable temperature and is equipped with flame control features for both torch and standard flame operation. The VersaFlame is a highly portable tool that can be used for applications such as soldering, pipe fitting, shrinking and even culinary brazing. The VersaFlame also features a self-ignition button with safety lock, and a flame lock-on for continuous hands-free operation. The large tank capacity with standard butane gas allows for up to 75 minute run time. Kit contents include Versa Flame tool, storage case, blower, deflector, flame diffuser, soldering tip, solder, sponge, tins, and wrenches.
- Integrated ignition trigger for easy startup (no independent ignition tool required)
- Variable temperature and flame control features for both torch and flame operation
- Flame lock switch for simplified operation on extended use projects
- 9-piece kit offers versatile accessory range
- Attachable base for hands-free operation
There are no reviews yet.