The DEWALT DXMF02051 MIG / TIG Welding Gloves are a premium solution for heavy-duty custom and production welding. To provide you with the ultimate in dexterity and heat protection these gloves are made with a combination of fire-resistant, yet breathable, fabric on the cuff and back of the hand, grade-A buffalo leather across the palm and finger-tips, and all held together with durable Kevlar threading. The buffalo leather base of the palm is reinforced with additional layers on high-abrasion locations along the palm, thumb saddle, and a drag patch along the side of the hand for a truly long wearing glove. For additional protection from the bumps often encountered when welding heavy sheets of steel the knuckles and fingers feature cotton-padded impact guards. The long, gauntlet-style open cuffs easily accommodate additional safety gear like fire-resistant sleeves and welder’s jackets and the elastic sewn wrists provide you with a snug fit that is easy to put on and remove while staying securely in place while you work.
- Size – large
- Fire resistant materials – made of fire resistant materials to protect you from open flames, sparks, slag, and spall
- Kevlar threading – glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar stitching throughout the entire glove
- Open cuff – long, gauntlet-style open cuff is quick to put on and easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- Knuckle and finger guards – additional, fire-resistant cotton padding provide increased impact protection to fingers and knuckles
- Buffalo leather palm – 100% grade-a buffalo leather provides maximum abrasion protection for your hands
- Reinforced wear points – leather reinforcing along the thumb saddle, palm, finger caps, and a drag patch for long glove life
- Elastic wrist – snug-fitting elastic-sewn wrist keeps out debris while welding and allows the glove to be easily slipped on and off
There are no reviews yet.