Plug in the Century FC90 flux core wire feed welder anywhere common 120-Volt input power is available. The small lightweight inverter design allows for portability perfect for small weld jobs. Automatic thermal protector shuts off the output until the machine cools to a normal operating temperature.
- Lightweight and portable – ideal for maintenance and mobile welders
- 30% duty cycle at 80 Amp
- Infinite welding voltage to allow fine-tuning of weld characteristics
- Inverter power source – more efficient to operate, provides smoother weld characteristics than traditional welders
- 120-Volt input power for convenience
- Automatically cools for safety
- 30-90 Amp range
There are no reviews yet.