Designed for precision work including fine soldering, craft projects and heat shrinking wire, the Cordless Soldering Iron features 3 interchangeable settings: cone tip, hot air blower and micro torch with pinpoint flame. An adjustable flame control knob allows for a fine-tuned precision flame, and continuous flame stays lit while in use. Torch lights manually with a match or lighter, sold separately.
- 3 interchangeable settings: fine solder, hot air blower and pencil flame
- Trigger ignition easily ignites and extinguishes flame
- For use with butane fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 5.5 oz. butane cylinder
- Pinpoint flame for detailed work
- Continuous flame lock keeps torch lit
- Adjustable flame control easily sizes flame for different applications
- CPSC approved child resistant ignition
- Limited 3-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.