Antra AH6-660 Series welding helmet is featured with the smart chip controlled 4-sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. The luxury big viewing area 3.86 in. x 2.50 in. provides a much better vision of the whole welding process, which ensures a better finish of welding or cutting. This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet at a fraction of cost.
- Shade variable 4/5-9/9-13 covering most common welding/plasma cutting processes
- Solar power with replaceable lithium batteries CR-1616
- Large clear viewing area with 4-premium sensors
- Cheater lens/magnifying lens compatible design
- Step-less delay and sensitivity knob adjustable
- Adjustable head gear design for easy fitting
- Extra 6-piece exterior and 1-piece interior lens cover included
There are no reviews yet.