ARC-200DC is a professional Stick Arc with Lift-TIG welding machine using the advanced inverter technology. The welding power source can provide a stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When the stick and work-piece become shorter, the response will be faster. This means it is easier to design it as a welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it can even be adjusted as needed to make the arc softer or harder. Specifications: Rated Input Voltage: AC 100V-250V, Frequency: 50Hz & 60Hz; Rated Input Power: 230V/8.7KVA/37.9A & 115V/4.4KVA/38.5A; Current Range: 230V/200A & 115V/150A, Force Current: 230V/0-50A & 115V/0-15A; Rated Duty Cycle: 230V/80%@200A & 115V/80%@150A; Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 85-Volt; Usable Electrode: 230V/1/16-1/4 in. & 115V/1/16-5/32 in., Power Factor: 0.93; Dimension: 17.0 x 7.5 x 12.0 in., Net Weight: 17.0 lbs., Packaging Size: 18.97 x 10.12 x 13.27 in., Packaging Weight: 23.26 lbs. Packing List: ARC-200DC Pro. Stick Arc Welding Machine; 7-feet Power Cord & 6-50P Plug (on the machine); 230V to 110V Power Adapter; 300A Electrode Holder, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect; 300A Work Clamp, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect; 4 Pieces Electrode of 5/32 in. & 1/8 in. Owner’s Manual.
- ARC-200DC is a professional Stick Arc and Lift-TIG combo welding machine with an industrial level design. It is compatible with all electrodes: E6010, E6011, E6013, E7014, E7018, etc. The machine has an excellent Lift-TIG arc welding function; 200A comfortably welds thin stainless steel and other various metals.
- Automatic selection feature detects input voltage automatically, allowing you to easily switch between 100-250V/50-60Hz input powers. Almost all of the voltages and frequencies can be used. Adjustable arc force settings allow you to meet your custom welding needs.
- Incorporates advanced IGBT inverter technology with superior arc characteristics and has excellent arc stability. 80% duty cycle at 200 amps ensures long time welding and the machine can still work normally with an extended power cord up to 700 feet. The power cord can resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation at any length.
- ARC-200DC has very powerful functions, making it easy to start and use. The machine has a built-in hot start function, anti-stick function, thrust adjustment function, current-intensity control function, and automatic compensation for voltage fluctuations: over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-load protection.
- ARC-200DC Stick Arc with Lift-TIG can achieve the perfect weld. It is a welding machine of the highest level; the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals or individuals. Package includes 7 feet of power cord, 10 feet of 300-Amp electrode holder assembly, 10 feet of 300-Amp grounding clamp assembly, and a 230V to 110V power adapter.
There are no reviews yet.