CUT-55M is a newly designed machine with the meter and adjustment knobs attached to the front of the machine; the filter is located inside the machine. This new and improved model makes it more convenient and easier to use. This is the new digitally controlled 20-55 amps Plasma Cutter Machine with advanced inverter technology and high cutting performance. Designed for portable repair work and small business project use, the CUT-55M Air Plasma Cutter cuts a thickness of 3/5 in. with the max severance thickness at 1.0 in. Specifications: Type: Air Plasma Cutter. Supply Power: AC 95-Volt to 260-Volt Wide Voltage, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 1-Phase. Rated Input Current: 230-Volt/30.8 Amp and 115-Volt/36.1 Amp. Cutter Current Range: 230-Volt/55 Amp and 115-Volt/35 Amp. Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 280-Volt, Output Voltage: 102-Volt, Duty Cycle 104F (40c): 60% at 55 Amp. Efficiency: 89%, Power factor: 0.93, Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire, Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled, Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air, Gas Pressure Range: 30 psi to 90 psi, Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 4.5 scfm at 90 psi, Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 1.0 in. Movement Speed: 12.5 in./min. Package Included: 13 Ft. (SG55/AG60) Plasma Cutter Torch Assembly, 10 Ft. 300 Amp Work Clamp Assembly, 230-Volt to 115-Volt Power Adapter, Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine), Owners Manual.
- Incorporates advanced IGBT inverter technology with an excellent Arc stability. The torch design provides a secure and comfortable grip made with heat and impact resistant material. 95-260V wide voltage and 50/60Hz makes almost all the voltages and frequencies useable.
- Can cut up to 3/5 in. and is designed for demanding industrial work and construction, plus home and hobby use. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Cuts stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, and other metal materials with ease, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy. Power cords extend to 700 feet still can use normally.
There are no reviews yet.