MIG-140GS is a multi-functional electric welding machine with a beautiful appearance and superb production technology. It adopts advanced IGBT inverter technology, which has excellent arc stability and flawlessly produces the most ideal welding effect. All metals can be welded: stainless steel, carbon steel, low carbon steel, steel, alloy, iron, copper, cast iron, and even aluminum (using spool gun SPG15180 & SPG15250). Specifications – Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder; Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire; Power Supply: AC 115-Volt & 230-Volt/1-Phase/50- 60Hz; Effective Input Current: 115-Volt: 27.1-amp(MIG)/19.9-amp(TIG)/34.2-amp(STICK) & 230-Volt: 20.9-amp(MIG)/15.6-amp(TIG)/25.5-amp(STICK); Current Range Output: MIG: 115-Volt/35A-100A, 230-Volt/35A-140A & TIG: 115-Volt/10A-100A, 230-Volt/10A-140A & STICK: 115-Volt/20A-100A, 230-Volt/20A-140A; Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): MIG: 63-Volt / TIG: 18-Volt / STICK: 65-Volt; Welding Output, 104F (40C), 10 min(230-Volt): MIG: 140A/21.0-Volt, TIG: 140A/15.6-Volt, STICK: 140A/25.6-Volt; Duty Cycle: MIG: 100% at 140A & TIG: 100% at 140A & STICK: 100% at 140A; Product Size: 15.35×10.24×12.6 in.; Product Weight: 19 lbs.; Package Size: 16.75×11.75×13.5 in.; Package Weight: 30 lbs. Includes: 10 ft. 150A MIG torch assembly; 10 ft. 150A TIG torch assembly; 10 ft. 200A Electrode holder assembly; 10 ft. 200A Work clamp assembly; 230-Volt to 115-Volt Power adapter, 7.25 ft. Power Cord, 8 ft. Co2 & Argon hose.
- MIG-140GS incorporates the most innovative design technology and integrates all features of every welding machine: MIG, MAG, flux core, lift-TIG, stick, and spool gun, it can weld all conductive metals perfectly – aluminum, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, cast iron, and copper – all up to around 1 in./8 in., it is the most efficient machine for all tasks: home maintenance, professional repair, and even car modifications. ( Spool Gun Sold Separately )
- Using the MIG/MAG/FLUX-CORE welding, the current and wire feeding speed have automatic coordination and control functions, according to the thickness, polarity, and workpiece type, the machine and wire feeding speed can be easily adjusted and automatically matched to the current output, the machine can complete any task easily, efficiently, and perfectly, making it an ideal choice for beginners and professionals
- MIG-140GS has an intelligent power system design, the automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, allowing the machine to automatically adjust to your current needs, you can also easily switch between 115-Volt and 230-Volt extending the power cord by 700 ft. can resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation, the machine can still work normally, is very suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, home repairs, docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas
- MIG-140GS is designed and manufactured according to the highest standards of industrial welding machines, the strength of its components has become a reliable and efficient tool for professionals, the package includes an 8 ft. of power cord, 10 ft. of MIG torch assembly, 10 ft. of lift-TIG torch assembly, 10 ft. of 200 Amp electrode holder assembly, 10 ft. of 200 Amp ground clamp assembly, and a 230-Volt to 115-Volt power adapter
- MIG-140GS has a variety of safety protection functions, such as automatic voltage fluctuation compensation, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, short-circuit protection, etc., the 80% duty cycle ensures long-term and effective welding, the ergonomic and lightweight model design makes the machine very easy to carry, and the fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine run very silently
There are no reviews yet.