American Beauty heavy-duty irons are ideal for heavy soldering jobs and production-line environments. Created by compression winding a special Ni-Chrome heating alloy onto a steel spool, all elements demonstrate an unsurpassed heat capacity and outstanding durability. Protective casings cut from a single block of steel are strengthened with multiple heat treatments and precision brazed for optimal strength and efficiency.
- Ni-chrome compression wound heating elements are proven to be the most reliable heating element for maintaining soldering temperature in production environments
- Paragon iron-clad lead-free soldering iron tips consistently outperform and outlast ordinary soldering iron tips many times over
- Plug-style tip design provides for superior heat transfer and easy cleaning
- Hardwood handle provides superior thermal and electrical insulating properties and durability
- Modular construction allows for easy replacement of consumable parts allowing for tools to last for generations
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) product
- Perfect alternative to those looking to solder without an open flame/torch
There are no reviews yet.