Amico TIG-165 can weld Steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Nickel alloys, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron and Chrome etc. Can use all electrodes, even use on the E6010. TIG-165 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when Stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. Input Power is 115/230-Volt/1/60Hz, Rated Input Power is AC 230-Volt/5.7KVA/25 Amp and AC 115-Volt/3.9KVA/34 Amp, TIG Current Range is AC 230-Volt/DC 16.4-Volt /15-160 Amp and AC 115-Volt/DC 14.8-Volt /15-120 Amp. Stick Current Range is AC 230-Volt/DC 16.4-Volt /15-140 Amp and AC 115-Volt/DC 14.8-Volt /15-110 Amp, 60% Duty Cycle at 160 Amp, Forced Air Fan Cooling, HF and High Voltage Start, Usable Electrode: 1/16-1/8, 93% Power Factor, IP21S Protection Degree, Size is 16 in. x 12 in. x 6.5 in. Weight 18 lbs. Packaging Size 20 in. x 13.5 in. x 11 in. Packaging Weight: 28 lbs. Included: TIG-165 TIG and Stick Welding Machine, 13 ft. Professional TIG Torch Gun, 10 ft. Electrode Holder and Cable, 10 ft. Work Clamp and Cable, 8 ft. Argon Gas Hose, 115-Volt and 230-Volt Power Cord Adapter.
- TIG-165 is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick/arc welder, HF start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life
- HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%, simple to operate, LCD amperage display
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent arc stability, 15 Amp – 160 Amp very suitable weld thin work-piece
- Lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly
- Optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent, all machines tested in the USA and 1-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.