CUT-50 is a newly designed with the meter and adjustment attached to the front of the machine and the filter is located inside the machine. The new and improved model makes it more convenient and easier to use. New digitally controlled 15-50 amps Plasma Cutter Machine with advanced inverter technology and high cutting performance. Designed for portable repair work and small business project use, CUT-50 Plasma Cutter cuts a thickness of 3/4 in., and the max severance thickness is 1.0 in. Type: DC Air Plasma Cutter. Supply Power: 110-Volt/230-Volt/60Hz/1-Phase. Rated Input Current: AC 110-Volt/35.7 Amp, 230-Volt/27.1 Amp. Cutter Current Range: 110-Volt at 15-35 Amp, 230-Volt at 15-50 Amp. Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 260-Volt. Output Voltage 104F (40c): 100-Volt. Duty Cycle: 60% at 50 Amp. Efficiency: 85%. Power factor: 0.93. Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire. Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled. Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air. Gas Pressure Range: 30 psi to 75 psi. Gas Flow: 4.5scfm at 75 psi. Movement Speed: 12.5 inch/min. Recommended Severance Cutting Thickness: Mild Steel 5/8″, Stainless Steel 1/2″, Aluminum 1/2″. Net Weight: 22.0 lbs. Product Size: 17.91 in. x 7.87 in. x 13.86 in. Package Weight: 31.0 lbs. Shipping Size: 20.66 in. x 12.2 in. x 16.53 in. Package Included: 13 Feet (SG55/AG60) Plasma Cutter Gun Assembly, 10 Feet 300A Work Clamp with Cable, 230-Volt to 110-Volt Power Adapter, Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine), Owner’s Manual.
- Incorporates advanced IGBT inverter technology with an excellent Arc stability. The torch design provides a sure and comfortable grip made with heat and impact resistant material.
- Can cut up to 3/4 in., cuts stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, and other metal materials with ease, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- 100-250V wide voltage, 50-60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used, and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
There are no reviews yet.