Specifications – Model: MIG-130; Rated Input Voltage: AC~115V / 230V; Frequency: 60Hz / 50Hz; Rated Input Power: 230V/15 Amp & 115V/30 Amp; Current Range: 130 Amp @ 115V/230V; Rated Duty Cycle: 80% @ 130 Amp; Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 60V; Power Factor: 0.93; Dimension: 12.5 x 7.25 x 11.5 in.; Net Weight: 18.0 lbs.; Packaging Size: 16.73 x 10.74 x 13.38 in.; Packaging Weight: 20 lbs.; Packing List – MIG-130 MIG /Flux Cored Welding Machine; 6-feet Power Cord & N6-50P Plug; 8-feet 150A MIG Torch Gun Assembly; 8-feet 300A Work Clamp Cable Assembly; 230V to 110V Power Adapter; 1 Spool of .030 in. Flux-Cored Wire.; Owner’s Manual.
- MIG-130A adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology and has an excellent arc stability, which produces perfect welding effects. All projects can be completed effortlessly and quickly. The current, voltage, and wire feeding speed can be adjusted; furthermore, the wire feeding speed can also be automatically matched according to the current. It is simple and easy to operate, which is very suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
- MIG-130A has a beautiful appearance and incorporates exquisite production technology. It is manufactured in accordance with all industry standards. The output current is 130A at 110V and 220V. Both 0.030″ and 0.035″ flux-cored wires can be used. The machine is very light and has a user-friendly design, making welding work easy and perfect. This is an ideal machine for home maintenance, professional work, and every task you require.
- With an intelligent power supply system, the welder can automatically detect the input voltage, which allows the machine to automatically adjust. You can also switch easily between 110V and 220V. Extending the power cord by 300 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation. It is very suitable for difficult operations on construction sites, docks, agricultural sites and relatively remote areas.
- MIG-130A can achieve perfect welding, and the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals and individuals. The package includes a 7-foot power cord, a 10-foot MIG torch assembly, a 10-foot 300-amp ground clamp assembly, and a 230V to 115V power adapter.
- It has a variety of safety protection functions, such as automatic voltage fluctuation compensation, overheat protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, etc. The 80% duty cycle ensures long-term effective welding. The ergonomic lightweight model design makes the machine very easy to carry, and the fan with automatic temperature control makes the machine run very quietly.
There are no reviews yet.